Portal Home > FAQs > PPC > Why can't I see my ads?
Why can't I see my ads?
One common query from customers is that they are not able to see their ads when searching for a keyword relating to their services.
There could be a number of reasons why this could happen:
- The budget is not sufficient to show the ads all of the time
- The customer is physically located outside of the geotarget area
- The customer searching multiple times for the same keyword can prevent Google from serving ads
How can you explain this to the customer?
- Get the customer to log in to the MatchCraft dashboard so they can be reasurred that the ad is getting clicks and impressions
- Use the impression share metric to explain that this shows the percentage of times that the customers ad was displayed in the search results
- If they are located outside of the geo target area the ad would not be shown